how much does an abortion cost?The cost of an abortion can range. The cost of abortion depends on a few different things about you and your situation. ACWC offers the Lowest Cost Medical Abortion in Atlanta. Here are some of the things that can affect how much your abortion will cost:
- Your health insurance company may provide financial assistance for the cost of your abortion. Call your insurance provider directly to find out about your coverage.
- We offer a discount for any patient who is a Medicaid recipient. If you don’t have insurance and you have Medicaid we can let you know about any discounts that can help you afford the out-of-pocket cost of the abortion.
- Your geographical location. The cost of an abortion, just like the cost of medical care in general, can be different depending on where you live.
- If you are a full-time student or a member of the military will help lower your cost of an abortion.
- Depending on the type abortion you get. The abortion pill may have a different cost than a surgical abortion.
ACWC provides the lowest cost medical abortion in Atlanta. Depending how far along your pregnancy is the more your abortion may cost.
No matter what your situation is, ACWC will help provide the best possible care to you. ACWC is a Member of the National Abortion Federation and we are NAF Certified for assisting patients with the cost of the abortion