Established in 2018, Atlanta Comprehensive Wellness Clinic aspires to provide a compassionate environment, as well as quality reproductive healthcare to all women, of all backgrounds, seeking termination services, early pregnancy care/ referrals, birth control, PrEP care, and more.
Atlanta Comprehensive Wellness Clinic (ACWC) is a private medical practice offering a full spectrum of services to women and their families.
Our clinic provides access to abortion, contraception and gynecological care. ACWC is also available to pregnant women and their significant others to discuss childbearing, adoption or pregnancy termination.
ACWC offers convenient office hours during the morning, afternoon, evening and weekend. Private appointments are available upon request.
ACWC is conveniently located in Midtown Atlanta. Interstate access to I75, I85 and I285 is located nearby.
ACWC believes that each woman and her family have the choice to explore all pregnancy options in a safe, nonjudgmental environment. We are committed to creating a safe space where caring, private discussions and decisions can be made based upon the individual needs of each person who walks into our clinic.
ACWC has a multi-specialty team of Family Medicine, OB-GYN, RN, CRNA specialists and staff who share a vision to provide comprehensive care to women and their families. With this in mind, we offer
- First trimester abortion services
- Referrals for second trimester abortion services
- Contraception and emergency contraception (EC)
- General family medicine such as physicals, annual exams, pap smears, UTI, and vaginitis
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment for women and men:
- Syphilis and
- Preventive care
- (HIV PREP) for women and men
- vaccines for HPV, Tetanus and International travel
- Occupational testing including TB testing
- Referrals for obstetrics, internal medicine and other specialized care